In this interview I have the pleasure of learning from David Snell. Listen to David share his life lessons.
David Snell Summary
Career specializing in high technology with an entrepreneurial management with a sales and marketing focus. My early career with IBM included systems engineering, solutions selling, sales training and product marketing. This was followed by Fortune 100 assignments in channel development, strategic and tactical planning and executive management on a National and Global level. Of a more entrepreneurial nature, my experience has included investing in, founding and co-founding, 4 successful exits, and being an advisor to technology start-ups in situations of extraordinary expansion, to major re-engineering and rightsizing.
– CEO and Chairman, FusionPipe Software
– Advisory Board, EasyRez
– Advisory Board, rezMonkey
– Principal, Chartwell Group
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Queens University and active in the high technology industry. A sought after expert speaker who has been asked to present at meetings such as:
– Green Meetings Industry Council, Montreal Canada
– IMEX “Mobile Revolution” Frankfurt
– IMEX America Las Vegas Mobile Update
– ACTE Paris
– GBTA Denver “Mobile Revolution – Why Should You Care?”
– ACTE Singapore – Integration of Mobile Solutions With Travel Programs, Campfire Workshop
– COMPETE CMO Conference Mobile Travel Apps Success Story with Frommer’s
– cruise3sixty Fort Lauderdale – Mobile 101 Workshop
– IMEX Frankfurt – Mobile For Events mobile industry workshop
– ACTE New York
– LOHAS Beaver Creek CO – Mobile 101
– BTMS London UK – Panel on Social Networking
– Disney DREAM Cruise Ship Earmarked Conference – Mobile in Travel and Entertainment
No longer a Provincially ranked top 10 squash player, but still a family skier and avid boater. Amateur videographer. Occasional High Tech investor – QuickMobile, EasyRez (sold in 2014), SalesCentrix, DEES Communications (sold to NICE for $65M), HotHaus (sold to Broadcom for $414M), and MAKE Technologies (sold to DELL)
Specialties:Expert speaker; executive management; change agent; strategic selling; market development; direct and indirect channel and strategic partner relationships; online marketing, mobile and social networking. Operational experience: angel investing, founding, expansion and sale of a software solutions company; National and International sales management, customer service and marketing; building and sale of three high technology companies into worldwide leaders in their markets – working on a forth.