Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this interview I have the pleasure of interviewing James West, the CEO of the Midas Letter Financial Group.
The Midas Letter is a monthly publication specializing in the identification of macro and micro economic trends, with stock selections that regularly outperform both the broader market and the junior resource markets especially the TSX and TSX Venture.
* Current subscriber base of 9,000+ individuals consisting of institutional traders, investment advisors, geologists, high net worth individuals, fund managers, and individual investors.; CEO’s.
1. Please share who you are and what you do?
2. What do you love most about the work that you do?
3. What did you learn early in your career that has made the biggest difference?
4. How important have mentors been in your career?
5. What are you most excited about?
6. What motivates you?
7. What is your biggest challenge as a leader?
8. How do you prioritize what is most important?
9. What are your favourite books?
10. If you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would you say?