In today’s show I have the pleasure of interviewing George Torok executive speech coach and passionate speaker.
Shy, Introverted Student Becomes Presentations Expert, Coach & Motivational Speaker
George Torok was NOT a natural born public speaker. He was a shy introverted student. Today he loves the thrill of speaking before an audience.
1. Please share who you are and what you do?
2. What do you love most about the work that you do?
3. What did you learn early in your career that has made the biggest difference?
4. How important have mentors been in your career?
5. What are you most excited about?
6. What motivates you?
7. What is your biggest challenge as a leader?
8. How do you prioritize what is most important?
9. What are your favourite books?
10. If you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would you say?
For a Keynote Speech if:
You are arranging a conference or convention for your organization and you want your group to be entertained while gaining valuable presentation tips
CPSA, Canadian Professional Sales Association; HRPAO, Human Resource Professional Association of Ontario; CIM, Canadian Institute of Management; CSAE, Canadian Society of Association Executives
Bombardier, Coors, Alcan, Dupont, GM, TD Bank, Zurich Insurance…
Specialties:Executive speech coaching
Presentation skills training
Hi value presentation coaching
Team presentation coaching
Talking to the media
Body language, effective use of voice, story telling, persuading, holding attention, winning sales proposals, impromptu speaking, working with props, handling questions, confidence, leadership presentations, keynote speaking, multi media presentations,