On todays show I have the pleasure of interviewing Brad King, VP and GM Xerox Canada, Central Region. Join us as Brad shares lessons in leadership, his passion for skiing and the future of selling.
Brad King is proud to have been a member of the 1992 Canadian Olympic ski team, competing in Albertville, France. His passion for high-performance continues in his career as Vice President and General Manager, Central Regional Operations for Xerox Canada. Currently, he is responsible for the overall strategic direction, sales coverage, marketing and customer support programs for Xerox’s direct and agent sales operations in Toronto and Southwestern Ontario.
Customer Care, Communication and Marketing, Finance and Account Outsourcing, and Managed Print—these are a few examples of the services that he is excited to offer Canadian customers. This is more than just cutting costs. Xerox holds a tremendous amount of intellectual property (IP) that can help customers streamline and, in most cases, accelerate business processes.
1. Please share who you are and what you do?
2. What do you love most about the work that you do?
3. What did you learn early in your career that has made the biggest difference?
4. How important have mentors been in your career?
5. What are you most excited about?
6. What motivates you?
7. What is your biggest challenge as a leader?
8. How do you prioritize what is most important?
9. What are your favourite books?
10. If you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would you say?