On Today’s show we have the pleasure of interviewing Martin Perelmuter, President and Co-Founder of Speakers Spotlight.
Martin Perelmuter is an unapologetic idealist. Martin is passionate about people and ideas, and after 19 years in the speaking industry he believes more than ever that a great speech can provide the impetus for action and be a catalyst for change. Martins views on the speaking industry have been reported in various television and print media, and have been published in over 60 countries. He has been a guest lecturer at several colleges and universities, and was a keynote speaker at the Public Words Speaker Forum at The Center for Public Leadership at Harvard’s Kennedy School in Cambridge. Martin lives in Toronto with his wife and business partner Farah, and their kids Jade and Cole. Martin is an avid reader, and lover of music, much of which happens to be obscure.
1. Please share who you are and what you do?
2. What do you love most about the work that you do?
3. What did you learn early in your career that has made the biggest difference?
4. How important have mentors been in your career?
5. What are you most excited about?
6. What motivates you?
7. What is your biggest challenge as a leader?
8. How do you prioritize what is most important?
9. What are your favourite books?
10. If you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would you say?
You must listen to the interview the hear the bonus questions.
To connect with Martin and Speakers Spotlight.
Follow Martin on Twitter
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn